In light of Britney Spears' recent tampon incident we thought it'd be a bit of fun to put together a list of our favourite, most embarrassing, most scandalous, nude and rude and just plain unsightly celebrity moments. Think boob flashes, skirts getting blown up, forgetting the words to your own songs, getting drunk and making a fool of yourself and, well, being Britney Spears!
14) Beyonce's Boob Flash Kicking off the list is Beyonce, who gave the crowd a bit more than their money's worth at a concert in Toronto when her dress flew up and exposed her knickers and possibly her boobs! Watch the video below.
13) Britney Wearing No Underwear - About 100 Times! We all know Britney is not a big fan of underwear, but there was a time when she just couldn't keep it in her dress! Countless paparazzi snapped Britney getting out of a car in a not-so-ladylike fashion on more than one occasion, as per the censored photo below - you're welcome.
12) Christian Bale Cracks It We're betting Hollywood actor Christian Bale has still not recovered from his little outburst on the set of his new movie Terminator: Salvation. Now they're saying it might affect the success of the film!
M15+ WARNING - STRONG LANGUAGE
11) Miley Cyrus 'Asian' Eyes Photo Scandal Disney's 'Hannah Montana' star Miley Cyrus is still paying for this one - a few months ago this photo leaked of Miley Cyrus and some friends pulling faces by making 'Asian' shaped eyes - which offended thousands of people around the world! One Asian organization even threatened to sue Miley for damages! Oops.
10) Axle Whitehead Getting His Tackle Out At the ARIAs Even though drunk guys around Australia applauded the former Idol finalist for having the balls to pull this stunt off (no pun intended, hehehe... :P), Axle Whitehead is still paying for it. He was immediately dropped from his hosting gig on Ten's Video Hits despite making a public apology. Axle's career suffered only temporarily though, he's since had the hit singles I Don't Do Surprises and Anywhere and now scored a starring role on Home and Away!
9) Ashlee Simpson Busted Miming For years poor Ashlee Simpson was known for two things - being Jessica Simpson's little sister, and being the girl who mimes. Ash was busted miming during a live television performance on Saturday Night Live when her band 'accidentally' started playing the wrong song which included the original vocal. Ash reacted by dancing like she was at a hoe-down and running off stage! Click here to watch it.
8) Jessica Simpson Forgets Lyrics & Re-starts Song Keeping with family tradition, Jessica Simpson has had many an embarrassing moment lately with several instances of forgetting lyrics to her songs, and of course her appearance on Good Morning America where she made the band start playing again! Poor Jess, we shouldn't expect someone who thinks buffalos have wings to be able to remember so many words. Bless.
7) Karl Stefanovic's Post-Logies Disaster Channel Nine's Today Show host Karl Stefanovic earned the respect of many true-blue Aussies recently when he appeared to be still drunk on the show on the morning immediately following the 2009 Logie Awards! Karl struggled through the show, slurring his words and y'know, just laughing randomly! In a word - HILARIOUS.
6) Jennifer Hawkins Wardrobe Malfunction Former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins was blushing on both sets of cheeks after the skirt she was wearing during a fashion show came undone and fell off - leaving her bare bottom and red g-string for the world to see! Jen quickly ran off stage giggling - bless her little cotton socks.
5) David Hasselhoff's Drunken Hamburger Eating Spree The Hoff filmed by his own kids at possibly his lowest ebb - completely plastered, half naked and eating a hamburger off the floor! (Or perhaps his lowest ebb was recording a cover version of 'Jump In My Car'!?)
4) Tara Reid's Boob Flash Aahhh Tara Reid... where to start? We're sure that if you looked up Tara Reid in the dictionary you'd find this picture. Tara must have been so out of it on this red carpet that she didn't feel a slight breeze on one boob! (Either that or all the silicone killed her sense of touch). This incident remains to this day the highlight of her career.
3) Andrew O'Keefe's 'Chapel-Gate' Deal Or No Deal host Andrew O'Keefe made a bit of a dill of himself after one massive night for his office Christmas party. Ending up at some ridiculous hour of the morning outside Revolver night club on Melbourne's hot spot Chapel Street, O'Keefe was videoed stumbling around and lying in the gutter. Classy.
Watch the video footage below.
2) Janet Jackson's 'Nipple-Gate' Scandal Yes - we are throwing away tradition and putting the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake 2004 Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction in the number two spot. It's so 5 years ago - but still pretty memorable! Where do I get one of those nipple spike things anyway?!
1) Britney Spears & Her Tampon String Oh dear. We can handle everything else, the nipples and other rude bits, the scandals and the offensive, but this one takes the cake simply because well, it's a bit taboo. We're not sure whether to feel sorry for her or laugh hysterically at this cringe-worthy moment. Nobody wants to see that Britney. Really.
And a last minute addition - a tie for the number one spot in fact - is Lady GaGa's own tampon string offence! Yikes.
Australia's longest running chart countdown is all over the map!
To find out what frequency Take 40 is broadcast on in your area, simply select your state on the map below and choose your nearest host station. If Australia's official countdown isn't broadcast in your area, ring your local station and tell'em you want to hear it!
Take 40 Australia® is the nation's first and longest running music countdown
The Take 40 Australia® brand encompasses radio, online, television and new media. Using a combination of radio airplay, digital and retail sales the Take 40 chart is Australia's most trusted record of the week's biggest songs.
Now broadcast nationally each week to over 1.2 million listeners, Take 40 is the country's most listened to weekly music radio programme. With a focus on the biggest stars, Take 40 Australia is truly 'the home of the hits!'
Ash is vivacious and energetic with an infectious passion for all things music. Having presented shows on Channel TEN, Ash is currently also hosting Channel Eleven's weekend music show The Loop.
Ash joins Angus O'Loughlin as co-host, who joined Take 40 in August 2013 and added "It's like who's going to be the next Dr. Who (well maybe not) but this is big news and big thrill to be part of something so large."
Take 40 welcomed Angus O'Loughlin to the show in 2013, joining the nation's longest running and most respected music chart show Take 40 Australia.
Currently also hosting Today Network's 'The Bump', Angus' cheeky sense of humour and passion for music makes him the perfect complement to the Take 40 brand.