12 October 2012
Take 40 are calling all artists! We want you to show your love for your musical idols by entering your fan art in our competition!
We will be accepting fan-art in any medium you can muster, including but not limited to:
Each piece must be entirely original, although collaborations will be accepted. Winners must be able to take a photo or their art, and prove they created the piece.
Each piece must be about a musical icon(s) or band(s) you adore, young or old, alive or dead. Any genre is fine by us!
We will be giving away hot CDs on a weekly basis, for the art pieces that stand out the most.
The overall monthly winner for the competition will see their artwork up in lights as the Take 40 Facebook cover picture, plus be featured in a write-up on take40.com. This is a perfect opportunity for young artists to get their work up on one of Australia’s biggest music websites. Don’t miss out!
So how do you enter?
- Like Take 40 Australia on Facebook
- Fill in your details on our competition page and tell us which artist(s) you have chosen to feature
- E-mail a photo of your artwork to email@example.com
- Verify that the artwork is yours by either taking a photo with your entry or putting the words ‘Take 40’ into or around your piece.
- We’ll upload our favourite pieces onto Take 40's Facebook – Make sure you tag yourself in so people know who you are!
Enter your musical fan art here!